Disclaimer-1: Search Engine Optimization is not a one-time activity like website development. It is an ongoing process. If you stop link building your rankings will eventually fall & so will be your revenue.
Disclaimer-2: SEO is a very time-consuming process. It may take anywhere from 4 months to 6 months to see results depending upon the competition. Hence minimum contracting term should be of 4 months or 6 months (for when competition is very high in your industry). Consequently, the best time for major performance evaluation and contract renewal should be 4 to 6 months.
Disclaimer-3: No guarantee of no.1 ranking or consistent top 10 rankings for any keyword phrase as Search Engine Optimization has no control over search engine ranking algorithms and ongoing SEO efforts by competitors.
Disclaimer-4: Search engines like Google may hinder the rankings of new websites until they have proved their ability to exist for more than ‘x’ amount of time or have enough back link strength.
Disclaimer-5: New website may get a temporary boost in ranking for some targeted keywords for few days, but then it settles down to its real place. It is known as ‘new site boost effect’ and it is quite common to happen.
Disclaimer-6: Search engines can drop rankings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often such rankings re-appear without any SEO efforts.
Disclaimer-7: A website search engine ranking can fluctuate any day, anytime because of on-going changes in the ranking algorithm, SEO efforts made by the competitors or both.
Disclaimer-8: No guarantee/warranty of project timeliness, added expenses and end results if SEO work is ruined either wholly or in parts, either knowingly or unknowingly by any party other than the SEO itself or without the prior consultation/knowledge of the SEO. Our work is considered destroyed if the following changes are made on the website without first consulting the SEO:
1. Renaming, relocating, adding or removing any file, folder or sub domain on a web server including web documents, robots.txt, .htacess file, sitemap.XML, RSS.xml etc.
2. Making any changes to an optimized web page.
3. Changing the head section of a webpage like changing the title tag or individual tags required for website authentication.
4. Adding, removing or modifying contents, functionality or a widget.
5. Changes in the anchor text.
6. Removing the Google Analytics code from the web page.
7. Changes in the site architecture.
8. Renaming URLs of a web document.
9. Linking out to any website without prior consultation of the SEO expert.
10. Taking down the website or part of the site.
Disclaimer-9: No guarantee/warranty of project timeliness, additional expenses and end results if: